Here's some feedback on QuickTime issues:
- When I right-click in a QuickTime area on a web page, then I get a number of options in a context menu. However, if I want to choose none of the options, there's no way to get rid of the context menu. It seems I have to click one option. Even worse, even if I move to a different tab, the context menu does not go away and still shows up on the other tabs.
- When a QuickTime movie is not completely loaded (yet) but still starts playing and then gets to the end of the already loaded content, it restarts at the beginning of the clip. That's plain annoying.
- When the loading of a movie does not seem to progress, for example after the internet connection has been disrupted, there's no abvious way to see whether it is still loading and no obvious way to make it continue the loading without restarting.
- With a paused QuickTime movie on a web page, scrolling makes the movie appear and disappear, showing the background behind the movie instead of the movie itself.
- A movie cannot be saved until it is fully loaded.
- The plugin context menu has two similar items: Save as source and Save as QuickTime-movie. Both save as a file with the .mov extension. The difference is not obvious at first glance.