However, of course I can produce a little wishlist of things I'd like to see improved:
- When I navigate with the keyboard to a task that has no description or range explicitly set, I'd like to be able to remove such an empty task with Backspace, just a single key press.
However, since the text in the item (e.g. "Task 1") is not selected, I have to: (a) select all text, (b) Backspace to delete this text and (c) Backspace again to delete the task.
- In the Resource View, it is not possible to select a range of tasks by clicking on the first one and then Shift-clicking on the last one. This is tedious when I want to process a lot of tasks in the same go.
- I'd like to be able to mark items somehow, for example with a color coding. This allows me to easily see which items I've double-checked or for which items I still need to enter the depencies, make sure the dependencies are of the right type, or enter the efforts (durations).
- It would be nice if a task could be promoted to a group.
- An option to automatically delete empty tasks.
- Spell checking is missing, it seems. It should be fairly easy to integrate with the Mac OS X system spell checking service.
- Support for the Dutch locale would be nice.
- Integration with the Leopard task system would be nice, when Leopard comes out.