Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some more OmniPlan feedback

Some more suggestions regarding OmniPlan 1.0:
  • Provide some visual (or audio-) feedback when saving a file. When I press Cmd-S, there is no reaction from the program whatsoever. It makes me wonder whether I pressed the right key combo.
Regarding printing:
  • When I press Cmd-P, I expect the Print dialog to display instantly. Instead, I have to wait about 10 seconds.
  • When printing a document, I would like to be able to configure what to print, e.g. the task list.
  • When printing a document, I expect would like to be able to configure printing options on the thing I'm printing. E.g. do not print efforts, only task names, but do print start and end dates and assigned resources.
  • The quality of print output is suboptimal. E.g. there are page breaks in the middle of lines of text.
  • It would be nice to be able to configure page numbers on prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment