svn merge -r NEW:OLD PATHwhere
- NEW is the new (bad) revision;
- OLD is the old (good) revision;
- PATH is the file or directory to revert.
svn merge -r 1680:1667 src/test.java
- Don't forget to commit afterwards.
- Instead of a revision number, you can also use the literal string HEAD for the most recent revision.
- You can only pass one path at a time, but this can be a directory name instead of just a file name. To process multiple paths in a row on a UNIX/Linux/Mac system, use:
for f in path1 path2 path3; do svn merge -r NEW:OLD $f; done