Here are some suggestions for bringing iTerm closer to perfection, in order of (subjective) importance:
- bug: scrolling a view while more output is added (for example when monitoring an active log file) does not work reliably, the view constantly jumps to the end of the output;
- feature: have an option to briefly show tab titles while switching tabs; this is especially useful in full-screen mode, since the tabs are then not visible;
- feature: have a keyboard shortcut for moving tabs to the left or to the right;
- bug: when changing monitors (e.g. disconnect an external monitor), while iTerm is in full-screen mode, iTerm does seem to notice the resolution change, causing iTerm to show as an odd borderless window;
- bug: if iTerm is active and you switch from the current Space to another and back, then iTerm is no longer on the foreground, but the Finder is;
- bug: when switching to full-screen mode and a tab other than the first is active, then the contents of the first tab are briefly (~1 second) shown before the contents of the active tab are shown again.